This is a great option for smaller organizations. Learn more by clicking here.
This challenge is ideal for larger organizations or those desiring a customized engagement for their donors, supporters, volunteers, partners, students, or alumni. Learn more.
Let’s see how it to all comes together.
A Few Simple Steps
- We are highly skilled and relentless in our pursuit to see the world through your lenses and understand your goals, challenges, and opportunities. We understand the macro and the micro of the nonprofit sector and will co-design a high-impact engagement for you.
- Together we co-design an adventure challenge that fits your goals and participant profile.
- Bonus: Many existing itineraries can be easily converted to your specifications, further streamlining the process.
- You recruit challenge participants and we support you from A to Z!!!
- Participants pay a registration fee to book their spot in the challenge. They have three options to cover the challenge costs and the sponsorship minimum: self-pay, fundraise, or combo.
- The Adventure for Charity team, trip leaders, and guides delivery a professionally managed adventure challenge.
Engage with Corporate Partners in a New Way
- Workplace giving is down. In a crowded space with many competing causes vying for attention, limited and very focused resources, strengthen and differentiate your value proposition to companies. Engage them with something unique that will support their goals and help solve major challenges many companies are facing today. (Link the companies!)
- Want companies to recruit at your university? Engage your alumni recruiters/speakers with students in a new setting, in the great outdoors!
Ready to go? Questions? CONTACT US!